Who are we?
World´s leading glass container manufacturer. O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages.
Join family of glass makers and become member of the team at
O-I Manufacturing Czech Republic, a. s.
Our plant in Nové Sedlo has a history of 140 years and we are looking for
Senior HR specialist is a partner to plant leadership team in all HR activities. Provides support to managers and employees in all HR related areas. To succeed in the role, the Senior HR specialist must have strong interpersonal skills & ability to multi-task, good knowledge of Labour law and ability to prioritize work in dynamic environment.
- Partners with plant HR Manager on implementation of company HR strategy and projects.
- Participates on preparation of the HR and labour cost budget.
- Conducts onboarding of new employees as well as offboarding of employees incl. exit interviews with further analysis.
- Partners with country HR BP and plant leaders on identification of development opportunities, builds strong training plan meeting plant needs.
- Supports local team in all HR related activities.
- Maintains employee data and records in the HR IS.
- Is responsible for agenda of legal trainings, employee health check-ups & agenda related to HR related EU fund grants.
- Ensures full recruitment process in the plant, partners with recruitment agencies based on plant needs.
- Ensures all activities related to employment of foreign employees in the plant.
- University education in HR / economics with at least 3 years of experience in HR or high school education with at least 5 year of experience in HR.
- Advanced English.
- Professional knowledge of Czech Labour law.
- Professional knowledge of recruitment concepts supported by experience.
- To be friendly with IT systems & advanced with MS Office package.
- To be people oriented with good time management, organizational skills & priority setting.
- To be willing to learn new things & demonstrate “can do” attitude.
- To be self-driven, target oriented & proactive.
- Empathetic and social personality for daily work with leaders & employees.
- Diverse & interesting job.
- Possibility to work within multinational company with long history producing products you can by proud of.
- Motivating salary
- Wide range of employee benefits such as meal allowance, travel allowance, flexi working hours and many other.
- English language courses.
- Internal & external trainings.
- Possibility to learn new things & to grow within our company.
Join us and be extraordinary!
Sklářská 546, 357 34 Nové Sedlo-Nové Sedlo, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, příspěvek na dovolenou, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, příspěvek na dopravu, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
O-I Czech Republic, a.s.